It's Sunday, January 4th and tomorrow I am back to school to start off another semester. There's part of me that is excited to be back and part of me that wants to find a new job. I mean I don't want to complain but rather clarify the situation. It's just so hard to be a choir director with 200 students and do it all on your own. Plus I am getting very burned out teaching at the middle school level, and ready to move up to high school.
In the mean time, tomorrow will be a day without students so hopefully I can find music for my students and get it all taught before the end of February because we have pre-UIL before Spring Break this year. I'm actually really nervous about getting everything learned and done this semester! We have so much to do and so very little time! And I'm really hungry for waffles!
2 comments:
I'm jealous, we have kids tomorrow. Orginally tomorrow was an inservice day until Ike ruined everything. Oh well. It'll be good to be back in a routine.
you know who to call when you are craving waffles. I'm here for you.
Post a Comment